- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Arguably the most universal tongs in the world, these forging tongs are for general work of varying sizes.
Hand forged in South Africa.
- Wolf Jaw Blacksmith Tongs are able to grip multiple sizes of stock with ease.
- They can comfortably hold various shapes – whether flat, round, square or somewhere in between because of its classic v-bit design.
- Wolf Jaw Blacksmith Tongs can hold a piece along the axis or across the jaw.
- At 500mm in length they can safely keep the hot metal from at a decent distance from our more sensitive fleshy bits.
- The dimensions of the tool offer the perfect arm’s length for pounding metal.
- Ideal for forging blades and knives as well as more heavy-duty pieces.
- The design of the Wolf Jaw Blacksmith Tongs offers the ultimate in balance and control whilst forging.
- Chosen by beginners and seasoned professionals alike, the right Wolf Jaw Blacksmith Tongs can be relied on for safety and longevity.
- A lightweight tool for a variety of projects.
LINKED ARTICLE: Wolf Jaw Tongs – The Greatest Tongs for a Beginner Blacksmith!
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.