Salamander Super Casting Crucible
R1,600.00 – R1,700.00
A4 and A6 Crucibles Available.
Select size below
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Salamander Super Crucibles
Salamander Super is a high quality ceramic bonded clay graphite crucible range manufactured by plastic forming techniques.
Salamander Super Crucibles are used to melt various metals, and provide consistent performance in fuel-fired furnaces and medium / high frequency induction furnaces. The smaller sizes are typically used to melt precious metals, while larger sizes can be used for some ferrous alloys such as grey iron as well as to melt non-ferrous alloys, such as Aluminium, Copper, Brass, and Bronze.
Typical Metal Casting Temperature
- 850 – 1600°C (1562 – 2912°F)
- Clean melting
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good resistance to chemical corrosion
- High refractoriness
- See our Crucible Tongs Set
- Top Outside Dimension (TOD): 114mm
- Bottom Outside Dimension (BOD): 76mm
- Height (HT): 141mm
- A4 Crucible holds just over 5kg of bronze
- Brimful Capacity: 0.75 Litres
- What’s in the Box: 2x A4 Crucibles
- Top Outside Dimension (TOD): 130mm
- Bottom Outside Dimension (BOD): 95mm
- Height (HT): 165mm
- A6 Crucible holds just over 9kg of bronze
- Brimful Capacity: 1.20 Litres
- What’s in the Box: 2x A6 Crucibles
A4 – Set of 2, A6 – Set of 2
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.