Insulation Bricks – 1400°C – Set of 10
DIY Forge supplies delivered to your door!
Insulation Bricks for Pizza Ovens, Kilns, Fireplaces, Forges
230mm x 114mm x 76mm – 1400°C – Set of 10
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
At a weight of only 1.7kg each, these lightweight bricks make it easy to start your project. They can be cut and shaped with a hacksaw or sandpaper to achieve virtually any size and shape forge, casting foundry, kiln, or even a pizza oven.
The FYK-26 is an insulating fire brick which can resist temperatures up to 1400°C / 2500°F. It has optimum thermal conductivity (K) factor which provides best insulation value of the equipment.
It is made from high purity refractory clays with alumina & organic filler. Organic filler burns out during firing to give a uniform, controlled pore structure.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low densities compare to other refractory fire bricks
- Low heat storage
- Accurate dimensions
- Excellent strength at room and high temperatures
- Good resistance to alkali attack
- Size: 230mm x 114mm x 76mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- It is applicable for various application
Home Project Use
- Blacksmithing – Forge Building
- Oven Construction – Pizza Oven, Wood fired Oven, Outdoor Oven, Outdoor Kitchen, Braai Insulation
- Stove Insulation – Wood burning Stove, Coal burning stove, Rocket stove
- Glass Making – Glass Kiln, Glass Forges
- Fire Places – Fireplace Insulation
- Outdoor fire pit cooking
- Clay pottery firing
- Heat Treatment Oven
- Firebricks Hearth
- Scrap Metals and Precious Metals Smelter
- Glass Industries
- Iron & Steel Industries
- Non Ferrous metal Industries
- Power Generation Industries
- Refining Vessels
|Dimensions||450 × 450 × 500 mm|
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.