- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
A4 Crucibles (2 Pack) and Tongs Bundle
- 2x A4 Salamander Crucibles
- 1x Crucible Tongs
Product Details – Salamander Super Casting Crucible 2 Pack
Salamander Super is a high quality ceramic bonded clay graphite crucible range manufactured by plastic forming techniques.
Salamander Super Crucibles are used to melt various metals, and provide consistent performance in fuel-fired furnaces and medium / high frequency induction furnaces. The smaller sizes are typically used to melt precious metals, while larger sizes can be used for some ferrous alloys such as grey iron as well as to melt non-ferrous alloys, such as Aluminium, Copper, Brass, and Bronze.
Typical Metal Casting Temperature
- 850 – 1600°C (1562 – 2912°F)
- Clean melting
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good resistance to chemical corrosion
- High refractoriness
- See our Crucible Tongs
- Top Outside Dimension (TOD): 114mm
- Bottom Outside Dimension (BOD): 76mm
- Height (HT): 141mm
- A4 Crucible holds just over 5kg of bronze
- Brimful Capacity: 0.75 Litres
- What’s in the Box: 2x A4 Crucibles
Product Details – Crucible Tongs
These tongs work with our A4 and A6* Crucibles – they can lift the crucible out the foundry and pour in one motion. No need to swap tongs and waste time.
Approx Length: 700mm
|Dimensions||700 × 250 × 100 mm|
Salamander Super Casting Crucible - 2 Pack
|Crucible Size|| |
A4 – 2 Pack
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.