Salamander Super A4 Crucible – Set of 2
Stock arrives Tuesday 15 September 2020.
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Salamander Super Crucibles
Salamander Super is a high quality ceramic bonded clay graphite crucible range manufactured by plastic forming techniques.
Salamander Super Crucibles are used to provide consistent performance in gas-fired furnaces and medium / high frequency induction furnaces. The smaller sizes are typically used to melt precious metals, while larger sizes can be used for some ferrous alloys such as grey iron as well as to melt non-ferrous alloys, such as Aluminium, Copper, Brass, and Bronze.
Typical Metal Casting Temperature
- 850 – 1600°C (1562 – 2912°F)
- Clean melting
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good resistance to chemical corrosion
- High refractoriness
- See our Crucible Tongs Set
- Top Outside Dimension: 114mm
- Height: 141mm
- A4 Crucible holds just over 5kg of bronze
- What’s in the Box: 2x A4 Casting Crucibles
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.