Premium Blue Leather Blacksmith Gloves
Premium Blue Leather Blacksmith Gloves are designed with excellent resistance to radiant and contact heat. The gloves are gunn cut with a winged thumb, gauntless, complete with the interior lined in cotton fleece padding. The interior lining of the blacksmith glove increases the comfort and heat insulation of the glove. The reinforced palm and thumb in split leather increases the gloves durability plus the split leather cuff protects the forearms against mechanical hazards.
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Features and Benefits
- 5 finger glove
- Heat resistant
- Gunn cut
- Winged thumb
- Lined interior, cotton padded
- Yoke at thumb, fingertips
- Hand stitched
- Palm and back in split leather cowhide (1.2/1.4 mm)
- Resistant to contact and radiant heat
- Resistant to small metal splashes
- 140 mm cuff in split leather lined with canvas
- EN 12477, EN 388, EN 407, EN 420
- Blacksmithing and heavy handling.
- The hide leather is ideal for blacksmith’s gloves.
- The US assembly, winged thumb and flexible materials used make this glove anatomical, thus providing excellent comfort for use.
- The lining in cotton fleece increases the comfort and the heat insulation of the glove.
- Split leather treated against the heat for excellent resistance to contact and radiant heat.
- The reinforced palm and thumb in split leather increases the glove’s durability.
- The split leather cuff protects a large part of the forearm against mechanical hazards.
Cut and Sewn
In conformity with the European standards
|Dimensions||360 × 190 × 50 mm|
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.