Forge / Furnace Thermometer and High Temperature Ceramic Probe 1300°C
This is a high quality K-Type Thermometer for high temperature measurements. It has one input for K-Type Thermocouples and can display the temperature up to 1300 degrees C or 1999 degrees F.
This is the recommended Thermometer for use with our Casspir SB1 Gas Forge
- Additional information
- Additional Images
- Product Enquiry
This is a brand new, high quality K-Type Thermometer for high temperature measurements. It has one input for K-Type Thermocouples and can display the temperature up to 1300 degrees C or 1999 degrees F.
It is often used with blacksmith forges, bladesmith forges, ceramic kilns, and furnaces in metal working and in any other high temperature process or whenever you need a precise measurement of very high temperatures.
Many people use this for their pottery kiln, and it will work with all types: electric kiln, gas or propane fired kiln, or wood kiln.
It comes with the 190mm long K-Type Thermocouple with ceramic insulators. This is made with very thick 3.2mm Thermocouple wire, which makes it very durable and long lasting. The durability is also improved by the twisted tip of the Thermocouple. The wire is Class 1 or Select Grade, the best K-Type class available.
The set comes with a ceramic connector plate and a 100cm K-Type hookup cable CR-4 with External Metal Shielding (Stainless Steel Braided) and miniature Thermocouple connector.
- Vici DM6801A+
- LCD display: 3 1/2 digits
- Easy switch between °C and °F
- Temperature Range of the Meter: -50.0 to 1300 °C (-50.0 to 1999 °F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C or °F (up to 100 degree, then 1 degree steps are displayed)
- Accuracy: 1.5°C or 0.4%
- Data Hold
- Battery: 9V (included!)
- Dimensions: 130 x 95 x 28 mm
- Weight: 240 g
K-Type Thermocouple Specifications:
- Thermocouple: Type K
- Measuring Temperature: -50 to 1300 °C (-58 to 2372 °F)
- Cable: 1m – Internal Insulation: Fiberglass
- K-Type Thermocouple Wire: External Metal Shielding (Stainless Steel Braided)
- Thread Material: Cr-Ni, Si-Ni
- Thread Diameter: 3.2 mm
- Thread Length: 190 mm
- Tube Length: 150 mm
- Tube Diameter: Oval Shape: L=12.3 mm & W=10mm
- Tube Shape: Ceramic Tube
- Insulator: Two-Hole Insulator
- 1 x Vici DM6801A+ Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Thermocouple Probe & Ceramic Mounting Block
- 1 x 1m K-Type Thermocouple Wire with External Metal Shielding (Stainless Steel Braided)
- 1x 9V Battery
- 1 x English Manual
*These images are from the manufacturers and the product might differ slightly.
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.