Ceramic Fibre Blanket – 4x OFFCUTS
Refractory supplies delivered to your door!
Offcut pieces of Ceramic Fibre Blanket, each piece is approx. 300mm x 610mm x 25mm. The package contains 4 offcut pieces.
- Additional information
- Product Enquiry
Ceramic Fibre Blanket has excellent insulation properties at high temperatures including good thermal stability. The blanket keeps its original soft fibrous structure to a maximum continuous temperature. The blankets are easily cut to the required shape.
The Ceramic Fibre Blanket has the same excellent chemical stability compared with its raw materials. It has excellent strength before and after heating. It has superior acoustic as well as thermal insulation characteristics.
Blanket must be cut with a sharp utility knife for proper fit. Adaptable, trim, mould, and shape to fit a variety of forms and shapes.
- In the box: 4x Offcut pieces
- Length: approx 300mm
- Width: 610mm
- Thickness: 25mm
- Density: 96kg/m³
- Temperature: 1260°C
- Thermal Conductivity 0.11 (at 400°C) 0.23 (at 800°C) W/m.K
Features and Benefits
- Made of ceramic long fibres
- Flexible blanket of high temperature insulation wool
- Excellent thermal insulating performance
- Contains no binder or lubricant that can cause fumes
- Thermal stability and low heat storage
- Flexible and resilient with a good resistance to tearing – easy to wrap around hot equipment
- Highly resistant to chemicals, solvents, and thermal shock
- Efficient insulation for temperatures of up to 1260°C
- Easy to cut to shape required
- Easy to install
- No fuels or smells during the first firing
Thermal Insulation, Heat Shields, Heat Containment, Gaskets & Expansion, Joints in Industrial Furnaces, Forge, Ovens, Kilns, Boilers, Welding, Ducts, Pipes, Bead-Making, Glass Blowing, Soldering, Aerospace, Automotive, Appliance Industries, Passive Fire Protection Systems and Fire Stop.
|Dimensions||650 × 300 × 120 mm|
Complete the form below with your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.